12 Volt Deep Cycle RV Battery
If you want a reliable 12 volt deep cycle RV battery available, turn to ODYSSEY® battery from EnerSys®. Our batteries contain proprietary Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology, and they deliver unmatched cranking power and total peace of mind. You can use all of your electronics without fear that you’ll drain the battery and be stranded as a result.
The Power of ODYSSEY® Batteries
ODYSSEY® batteries provide five seconds of nearly 3,000 amps when you crank the engine of your RV. In addition, they can handle up to 400 charge/discharge cycles at a Depth of Discharge (DOD) level of 80 percent. That exceeds the capabilities of conventional lead acid batteries.
What does that mean for you? That means if you really want to get away from civilization in your RV, you can do just that – without worrying that your power will run out.
Why Use Our Batteries?
Here are just a few of the reasons you should never take your RV out without having an ODYSSEY® battery powering it and everything inside.
- Longer life – ODYSSEY® batteries have a designed lifespan of up to 10 years. As a result, you’ll save money and time. Do you find that you have to replace your RV battery far too often because it can’t meet your demands? When you use ODYSSEY® batteries, those concerns will be a thing of the past.
- Fast charging and superior cranking power – The cranking power of our AGM TPPL batteries can’t be understated. Compared to conventional lead acid batteries of the same size, our batteries are two or three times more powerful. This power will be available to you regardless of the temperatures. When you need to recharge the battery, you will be able to do so much more quickly than you could with a conventional lead acid battery. If you’re in an extreme environment, your battery will work even if the mercury is -40ºF (-40ºC).
- Mounting options –Unlike conventional lead acid batteries, ODYSSEY® batteries can be installed in nearly any orientation except for upside-down. The AGM material inside the battery absorbs all acid – that’s not the case with traditional batteries. Since our batteries are sealed, they won’t spill.
- Vibration resistance – Most RV owners will take their vehicles off-road from time to time, encountering rocky, rugged terrain in the process. Less rugged batteries don’t do a good job of handling the vibrations that can result. However, ODYSSEY® batteries have no problems handling rough terrain and vibrations.
- Storage life – In many cases, ODYSSEY® batteries can be stored for as long as two years and they will still be good to go.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with EnerSys® for more information on our revolutionary 12 volt deep cycle RV battery. Once you try our battery, you’ll never want to use anything else.